Sounds of Nature 3D
Did you know that the sound can change your mood for the day?
We invite you to listen to the wonderful sounds of nature and your mood and health will surely be better!
If 10-15 minutes to listen to the sound of waves and sounds of the forest for an hour before sleep, sleep better and stronger.
Just the sounds of nature unconsciously affect the body, causing a feeling of serenity, joy and happiness.
Another study by psychologists - the natural sounds of nature and relaxing music diminish the influence of depression on a person for 30 - 35%.
If you spend a massage, doing gymnastics or Tibetan meditation - our audio help create the atmosphere pleasant and suitable background for this.
But the main thing here - listen to your body, either the atmosphere should be pleasant, and, if you like the sound of the sea, than the singing of birds, it is worth listening to.
Also, it is important that all of our collection consists of natural sounds. That is, if it's rain, it's a real rain, waves - these waves. Whales, dolphins and wild animals sounds right for you.
Sounds presence will help you in a few minutes to travel back in daytime or nighttime forest to the coast or in the African savannah, to listen to the birds, beasts, or the roar of the rain.
In this collection we have included:
- Speaking of dolphins in the Mediterranean Sea
- Whales and Dolphins Pacific
- Songs of Humpback Whale Atlantic
- Songs of the Pacific Whale
- Black Sea and the Gulls
- The roar of the African Savannah
- Cuckoo Russian forests
- Frogs of Australia
- Nightingales with frogs
- Singing birds of the taiga forest
- Singing birds and crickets
- Sounds delightful night storm
- Jungle Venezuela - Roraima
- Lightweight, spring, rain
- Summer rain and the sound of leaves
- Autumn chirping of birds
- Winter - fierce frost
- Niagara Falls
- The Caspian Sea
- The noise of the Caribbean
- Background playback of audio
- High resolution screen (Retina)
- Playing with the screen off
The new record sounds will be added over time, as well as improved and brought to perfection already existing.
Have a nice trip and listen!