This is the easiest and slickest way to search and download binary files from Usenet on your iPhone or iPod Touch with SABnzbd.
This has been built to be a very stable and fast app - it will not crash every few minutes like some other SABnzbd apps.
* Search for binaries (supports BinSearch and Newznab)
* Sort search results by hits, date, size or name
* View NFOs
* Filter searches by categories, max results, max age and more
* Start downloads and organise by category
* Quickly add downloads by long-pressing the result
* View and delete your download history
* Manage multiple SABnzbd servers
* Change download category, priority and postprocessing script
* Pause your download queue
* Set a speed limit on your download queue
* Cancel downloads
* Reorder downloads
* HTTPS support
Please note that this application does not connect directly to Usenet. You need a working SABnzbd setup.
SABnzbd setup guide: http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/quick-setup
Download SABnzbd: http://sabnzbd.org/download/
Tested on SABnzbd 0.6.5 - 0.7.16.