FlexiTimer is the BEST, most FLEXIBLE, interval timer on iOS! It's the ideal tool for exercising with (eg. Running, HIIT, Circuits, Tabatas, Rounds, Weight Training etc.) or automating the time keeping of important activities in your life so that you can be more productive with your time.
Possible uses include automating the timing of your
- Fitness Training (eg. HIIT, Circuits, Tabatas, Rounds, etc.)
- Weight Training / Powerlifting / Olympic Style lifting / BodyBuilding
- Boxing / MMA / Wrestling training
- Yoga / Meditation
- Hobbies and much more...
- The possibilities are endless!
- Easy to use and configure
- Create and save Multiple timers
- Unlimited number of intervals/steps per timer (limited only by iOS, but essentially unlimited)
- Run multiple timers simultaneously
- Powerful grouped intervals feature (create multiple groups, each containing multiple intervals). This makes creating complex timers easy!
- Configurable number of sets/iterations for intervals, groups, and entire timer, independently of each other
- Highly optimized timer engine to maximize battery life
- Play different music for each interval, use same music for all intervals (with options for what to do when moving onto a new interval), or have no music
- Configurable alert sounds for interval ending (including configurable duration, eg. last 3 or 5 or 10 seconds etc.) and interval ended/changed. Alert sounds can be different for each interval, or can be overridden with same sounds for all intervals)
- Configurable timer ended alert sound (including ability to repeat alert sound multiple times). Each timer can have a different timer ended alert sound
- Large timer display in detail view, and even larger display in Landscape
- Colour display differently for each interval
- Skip to previous/next interval, or skip to any interval
- Pause timers
- Runs in background
And many more features in the works!
We want FlexiTimer to be the only timer app you need/want and are always interested to hear what you think, so feel free to send questions, comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com, via twitter https://twitter.com/flexitimerapp , or on the support forum http://forum.zwickysoft.com/index.php?/forum/8-flexitimer/.
If something doesn't work the way you want it to, let us know. If there's a feature you want to see added, let us know. In the (hopefully unlikely) event you find something's broken, you guessed it, let us know.
If you like FlexiTimer, we'd appreciate it if you would take the time to review/rate it on the AppStore.