LOUDNESS LITE provides loudness, loudness range and true peak level measurement according to the ITU RS 1770-2, ITU-RS 1771 and the EBU R128 and the EBU 3342 recommendations for a limited time of 2 minutes. In combination with a class compliant USB audio hardware like the RME Fireface UCX or the Alesis IO dock it turns your iPad into a qualified studio measurement tool. It comes with presets according to the most prominent recommendations of ITU and EBU and allows for completely user definable settings of many graphical and technical parameters.
We strongly recommend to use LOUDNESS LITE on iPad 2, iPad 3 or iPad 4 - there are performance problems on iPad1.
- Loudness, True Peak and Loudness Range measurement according to ITU 1770-2, 1771 and EBU R128 and 3342
- simultaneous display of momentary / short term / integrated loudness and true peak level
- moving adjustable loudness over time graph showing momentary & short term loudness and gate level
- compatible with class compliant audio hardware
- tested & approved audio hardware: RME Fireface UCX, Alesis IO dock, Lexicon Omega, miditech audioface II
- manual and automatic calibration
- user adjustable algorithm parameters: gate levels, target levels, gate range
- user adjustable graphic engine: bar resolution, time resolution, absolute/relative scale, scale range, critical true peak level
- In-App help menu