***Selected for inclusion in App Store Best of 2012! ***
“MAU M&L Natural History” is an official application of Musashino Art University Museum and Library.
You can see the high-resolution images, description and bibliography of Rare Books owned by Musashino Art University Museum and Library. Our Rare Books Collection are dozens of titles of "Anatomy", "Natural History" and "Voyage" published from 17th Century to 19th Century.
The images of the items can be freely enlarged, and this allows you to fully appreciate every single detail.
- By freely scrolling, enlarging, and reducing, see the high-solution images of Rare Books (Anatomy, Natural History and Voyage) owned by Musashino Art University Museum and Library.
- By Scrolling the page, move to the next page.
- Sort items by the title, category or chronology.
- Optimized for Retina display.
- This application and descriptions are available in English and Japanese. The language will be automatically switched depending on the settings of your device.
- When using this application, you will need an Internet connection via 3G or Wi-Fi. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet before using it.