mPassport brings you trusted medical care around the world.
mPassport is for subscribers and insured members only.
• Current mPassport subscribers – please log in using the username and password you chose at the mPassport site.
• Current HTH Worldwide insurance members – access this app with the username and password you chose at the hthstudents, hthbusiness or hthtravelinsurance site.
If you haven’t registered for access yet, you may directly register through the app.
mPassport brings you destination-specific information and expert assistance to prepare and protect you while traveling.
For all users:
• Find a provider - locate the right doctor, dentist, mental health professional, hospital or clinic
• Request an appointment – we will schedule a convenient time with an English-speaking provider
• Find your medications – brand names vary around the world, know what yours is called and whether it is available; then find a pharmacy
• Translate medical phrases and terms – it even lets you play them for others to hear • View country and city security profiles and receive daily health and safety alerts
For most insured members (some features are not available for certain insurance products):
• Request direct billing and view or share your issued Guarantees of Payment
• View or share your issued Guarantees of Payment
• File an eClaim for reimbursement using the iPhone or iPad camera
• View claims history and see claims in process and completed claims
You can save your favorite items and share important information with others.
HTH Worldwide, the company behind mPassport, is a leader in helping world travelers gain access to quality healthcare services around the world. HTH combines ongoing research, a contracted global community of physicians and hospitals and wide experience in international health insurance to ensure customers' health, safety and peace of mind. To learn more, visit HTH Worldwide.
If you have questions about mPassport, please write to [email protected]