MEETUP CHECK-IN LITE (Limited version)
Keep records of attendance at events!
Keep track of the people who reserve Yes to an event, but do not show up so you can take ACTION after a number of no-shows.
Meetup Leaders and Administrators can now easily keep track of RSVPs and no-shows to your events.
At your event, 'Check-In' people as they show up as easy as a tap on their picture.
Keeps records of those who don't show up so you can remove them from your group after a number of no-shows.
* 'Meetup CheckIn' uses the Meetup.com APIs but Meetup Inc. does not endorse nor sponsor 'Meetup CheckIn' and we are not affiliated in any way with Meetup Inc.
* Once installed - run the app and login to Meetup.com.
* You will see a list of your upcoming and recent Meetups.
* Tap an event to see members who have RSVP'd to this event.
* Tap members as they show up to mark them as attended.
* No-show data is kept and accumulated for each member.
* As members attend future events, members are highlighted if they missed past events.
* Tap highlighted members to see past records of missed events.
* Now you can easily keep track of and remove members who repeatedly miss events.
* Recommended for Leaders and Administrators, however any member of group can use.
* This is a Lite or Demo version - only shows half of the members who RSVP.
* Easy to use - logon and go!
* Shows previous and upcoming Meetup Events from all of your Meetup Groups.
* Quickly shows pictures of all members attending your Meetups, highlighting members that have missed past events.
* Tap member pictures to check them in to an event.
* Logon with Oauth (most secure way of logging into Meetup - does not store Userid/pw on your device)
* Feedback and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
* More information at: http://fuzzychocolate.com/w/meetup-checkin/
* Does not work well if cross-posting multiple groups to one event.
* Meetup CheckIn requires a member account on Meetup.com in order to function.
* Meetup CheckIn requires an Internet connection.
* Current version does not sync data across devices.
* Some photos take longer to load than others as member's photo sizes vary greatly.