Look & Cook is like having your own private sou-chef. Step by step instructions, with stunning, close-up images and videos, help you make the most delicious meals. Within each recipe you can find a list of hand-selected accessories and gadgets available for in-app purchase, for perfect, professional looking dishes.
What others say about Look & Cook:
• "The app is beautifully formatted and the pictures make your mouth water. It's interactive* and easy to use. My only complaint would be there should be more recipes even if you have to pay for the extra ones.
For the gourmet home chef and professional alike!"
• "This is the best designed food/cooking app I never expected to see. The videos are clear and well shot, better than any show or school for up close techniques and processes. The recipes are broken down in beautifully visual manner and make if clear for the tenuous home chefs and for the tyrants in the kitchen. Such a pleasure to go through these recipes for an inspired meal!"
• "Love this app! It makes choosing dinner much easier and my husband loves the variety it provides! Def worth the download"
• "The app has a beautiful and well thought design. It has a variety of recipes for every occasion. Highly recommended"
Some of our cool features:
• It's foolproof: every step of the cooking process is explained and demonstrated.
• Relaxing: no more stress over timing with our recipe-integrated Multi-timers.
• It's a kitchen-hacker: learn dozens of professional cooking techniques, tips and tricks.
• It's Just right: find recipes for specific events from a romantic dinner to lunch for the kids.
From the press:
• "To call Look and Cook a “cookbook” would be doing it an injustice; this app is an application in every sense of the word. Each recipe comes with step-by-step photos, a video..., automatically embedded timers that sound when a specific step (mixing, baking) is supposed to start or stop, and more." (http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-cookbook-a-star-in-apples-new-ad-campaign/)
• "Look&Cook is hands down the most beautiful cooking app I’ve ever seen for the iPad. This is not your usual recipe collection, where you can search by keyword or ingredient." (http://techpublic.net/windows/not-just-recipes-4-ipad-apps-that-teach-you-to-cook-ios/)
• "Just look and cook with this mesmerizing digital cookbook. It includes a total of 51 master chef recipes, including seven vegan dishes. Each one includes a single beautiful photo that allows you to see exactly what the dish is about." (http://appadvice.com/appnn/2013/05/todays-apps-gone-free-ninja-slash-funslides-mind-watering-and-more)