Think you’re good with colors? This game will challenge your eyes and help you improve your sensitivity to color. Six different games will push your color perception and memory to the limit as you try to beat your best scores. Lots of fun for both kids and adults.
• Hue – Try to find the closest color on the color wheel
• Saturation – Match both the color and saturation
• Tone – Match color and darkness
• Complimentary – Match the opposite color
• Mix – See if you can tell what two colors mix to
• Remember – Look at a color, then try to find it on the color wheel
Spectrum keeps track and stores your highest score for each game. Want to show off your skills? You can also post your highest score on your Facebook wall.