Karnak Temple is located in a small ancient village in Egypt called al-Karnak. The village is situated on the Nile river’s banks about 2.5 kilometers north from Luxor. The Karnak Temple is twice as big as the village area and has become the village’s most popular attraction. The temple is now an enormous open-air museum, as well as one of the biggest ancient religious sites worldwide. The Karnak Temple is Egypt’s second most visited site of historical value, next to the Pyramids of Giza.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Karnak Temple.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Karnak Temple. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Karnak Temple. Search for places and addresses in Karnak Temple. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Karnak Temple.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Karnak Temple.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Karnak Temple. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).