The app no longer supports iPad 1
Enjoy a passage from the Bible each day along with helpful insights, reflections and guidance from our expert writers. Daily Bread is brought to you by Scripture Union and builds on many years of experience in helping people to get more out of their Bible reading.
This easy to use daily Bible reading app is based on the Daily Bread printed Bible reading notes from Scripture Union that have been loved by thousands for over 70 years. If you’ve ever asked the question, ‘What possible relevance can this verse have for me today?’ or ‘What difference does this passage make to my life?’ then this app is for you!
Daily Bread breaks up books of the Bible into short series with a new passage each day complete with expertly written commentaries and reflections to help you discover more in God’s Word.
To explore Daily Bread, download this FREE app with the next 7 days and the 14 previous days content for FREE. Also you now get all readings from Lent 2015 FREE as well.
To continue getting your daily reflection, choose from a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription for seven daily Bible reflections a week including:
• Expert commentaries
• Links to read the Bible passage online (No need for a separate Bible app)
• Reflections on every book of the Bible over 4 years
How does the Daily Bread subscription feature work?
• Downloading the app is free, and you get Daily Bread every day for one month free
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the one month, three month or annual subscription option
• Prices for 1 month subscription are £1.49 UK (and $1.99 US), for 3 months £4.49 UK (and $5.99 US) and £9.99 UK (and $12.99 US) for a year.
• Your subscription will auto-renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period subscribed to
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; or do it right on your iPad or iPhone if you don’t want to continue with the auto-renewal of your subscription
• Note your subscription period starts immediately even if it is during the free period of readings
The daily reflections are written by leading authors and theologians from around the world, including Wendy Virgo, David Lawrence, Jo Saxton, John Grayston, Elaine Duncan, David Tolputt, Sue Rinaldi and Mark Greene.
The Daily Bread app also has a number of key features including:
• Browse reflections by date, author and Bible reading
• Bookmark your favourite daily entries for easy reference
• See reflections for the week ahead
• Follow Bible reference links to Bible Gateway (NIV) - no need for a separate Bible app
The Daily Bread Bible reading app is published by Scripture Union. For more information visit www.scriptureunion.org.uk