1. Most of people have dozens of passwords to memorize, let ‘All Passwords’ free you from memorizing
2. Save in one device, and data will be automatically synchronized to other devices over iCloud.
3. The Mac OS X version [AllPasswords (Handy Personal Tool)] is available at Mac App Store.
1. All data is saved within your device and iCloud, no third party server/cloud
2. Passwords are encrypted using AES128, only human readable within the App
3. Smart passcode protection, random sequence, synchronized over iCloud to multiple devices, so you only need to memorize 1 passcode
1. Help you memorize all your account passwords (bank accounts, apple IDs, emails, social web logins, IMs…)
2. Synchronize among all your Apple devices (iOS && Mac OSX) over iCloud
3. ‘Generator’ helps you generate strong passwords