From the basic science of hearing to auditory electrophysiology to amplification and the psychological factors of hearing loss, Ear and Hearing covers all aspects of auditory disorders. This multidisciplinary journal consolidates the various factors that contribute to identification, remediation, and audiologic rehabilitation. It is the one journal that serves the diverse interest of all members of this professional community-audiologists, physicians, educators, and students of audiology. The original articles published in the journal focus on assessment, diagnosis, and management of auditory disorders.
• Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
• Convenient “pinch and zoom” text resizing
• Engaging multimedia videos, images, and supplements
• Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
• Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
• Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available