A very powerful illustration tool, that has a simplistic user experience. You can easily save your designs through services like Dropbox for additional editing or to use on the web.
Build logos at a meeting, create fun monsters for your kids, design your basement floor plan. There are so many possibilities that this tool can be used for and it is so easy to learn.
- Multiple point manipulation tools (including anchor adjusting)
- Prebuilt shapes (built by points that are editable)
- Move, Rotate, Scale
- Fill Color, Stroke Color, Stroke Size
- Each path is its own layer and you can change its hierarchy
- Hide, Lock, Rename, Duplicate, Delete, & Blend layers as you desire
- Undo, Redo, History (shake or button to view can be set in the settings panel)
- Choose history revision count in settings
- Connect to Dropbox to download the SVG, PNG, or JPG file of your design to your computer
- Light & Dark themes, allow you to match it to your iOS device or change it to use day or night
- Grid size adjustments & grid snap locking
More information and help can be found at http://liltool.com/
Feedback & features are very welcome, I am currently adding new features and want to know what you would like me to add.