- - - - -
"If Tetris were played in reverse, and featured a big honking bomber plane instead of inoffensive falling blocks, it might look something like Sky Without Sun." --AndroidPolice.com
"Nice concept and fast action gaming which detains you in front of your device." --ShineApp.com
"It is really a distinguished game which deserves your attention!" --AppEggs.com Editor's Pick
- - - - -
"Sky Without Sun: Target" is an arcade/action title where you are part of a bomber plane crew performing training exercises for a secret organization.
Your goal is to drop bombs and to use special weapons in order to prevent block building robots from getting to the top of a weapons research chamber.
Gain experience points for blocks destroyed and spend them on special weapons.
The game offers 2 game modes, 4 electronic music tracks, 6 different level set-ups, global leaderboards and an 8bit style "Retro Mode" with retro graphics.
The 2 game modes are:
- "Time Challenge": Keep the robots below the top of the weapons research chamber for as long as possible.
This mode is the one for you if you're looking for a quick game to kill some time, while you're waiting for the bus or until your pizza has turned crisp in the oven...
- "Star Hunt": Make sure the bombs explode near the robots in order to collect stars. The longer a robot is exposed to explosions the higher the star count becomes. If a robot is exposed to explosions for long enough a bonus bar fills up and once full activates a bonus round which gives you the chance to earn lots of extra stars.
There are two types of robots in this mode. One of them freezes when hit and should be the main target to earn as many stars as possible. However, make sure that the other ones don't make it to the top of the research chamber!
- Fast and addictive game play
- 8bit style 'Retro Mode'
- 2 Game modes (Time Challenge & Star Hunt)
- Local Mode: 6 different level set-ups with 2 difficulty levels
- Global mode: 6 different level set-ups, each with it's own leaderboard
- A global championship level for each game mode
- 4 special weapons
- 4 electronic music tracks