*** THE BEST PSAT VOCAB APP IN THE APP STORE ***
Knowji makes the highest quality and most effective vocabulary apps in the App Store. You won't believe how quickly you'll learn! Knowji PSAT teaches 300 of the most commonly occurring words in the PSAT® exam.
*** WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT KNOWJI VOCAB APPS ***
“The Knowji vocabulary apps are excellent for my students. I love it.” Toby Lee, Education Director, Nationwide Masters Private Tutoring Company, New York
“Knowji, thank you so much for bringing this app to us! I am an English teacher. I now have 3 of your apps for myself and I encourage all my students to buy this app as they're studying for the SATs. Knowji, you're a life-saver.” Ms. Barber, The Harker School, English Teacher, San Jose, CA
"I love the pictures and the characters. In one week, I learned 100 words and recalled the definitions verbatim." Lauren Goodkind, Menlo Park, CA
"Thank you so much for creating all these vocab apps. They have helped me learn a lot of words. Knowji vocabulary apps are the best vocab building apps out there!” Christina L., 13-year-old student, Hong Kong
“My son is using Knowji SAT Top 500. We bought him an SAT vocab book and also one more app, but he likes this one. He completed this app (500 words) in 10 days. He was not at all showing any interest in the other app and the hard book. I really recommend this app to SAT students.” Ranishoba
*** WHY CHOOSE KNOWJI? ***
Our built-in MEMORY COACH uses scientifically proven methods to ensure that you'll learn and remember hundreds of words quickly and easily. Our team of content creators, including Stanford University graduates and Ph.Ds, spent years developing rich, engaging content so that you won't just memorize words, you'll really understand them!
Knowji offers the richest set of content and the most effective technology to help you learn and remember. When evaluating other apps and learning systems, ask yourself if they offer you what Knowji offers you:
- Image: A beautiful custom image for every word.
- Audio pronunciation
- Example sentence(s): Sentences written in a story-like format with endearing characters that help you develop an emotional connection with the words you're learning.
- Collocations: Use words you’ve learned with collocation information.
- Word family
- Verb tenses
- Adjective comparatives & superlatives
- Spaced Repetition: A scientifically proven method for optimal memory retention. The app keeps track of how well you've learned a word, and presents challenging words more frequently than others. It even suggests a time when you should drill again before you forget the words.
- 4 Learning Modes: Passive & active recall (including spelling), receptive & productive learning.
- Quiz: Quiz yourself anytime using multiple modes.
- Goal Setting: Specify how many new words you want to learn per day, or set a target completion date.
- Search: Look up words by the word itself, definition, or example sentence.
- Favorite a word so you can quickly reference the word later.
- Do Not Learn: No more wasted time learning words you already know.
- Progress Tracker: See how many words you've learned and how well you know them.
- Status Report: Ideal for parents and teachers who want to track their children's learning progress.
- Accent Reduction & Proper Pronunciation: Record your own voice and compare it with Knowji’s voice.
Q: How does Knowji PSAT differ from the SAT Top 500 app?
A: PSAT contains 300 words and some of these words are included in the SAT Top 500. In general, the PSAT contains easier words than the SAT Top 500 app.
*** Download our FREE Knowji Vocab Lite app and sample content from all our apps! ***
CONNECT WITH US:
facebook.com/knowji (for fun word quizzes)
knowji.com (We love hearing from you.)