This is the first children’s story from melei publications
In Greek, “melei” means to care about.
It also sounds like the Greek word for honey.
It is a combination that sums up our books: caring about children in an appealing way with modern up-to-date stories that are entertaining and teach them how to behave.
In this story, and in the others that will follow, there will be an expert analysis at the end and advice from experienced teachers about the issue dealt with in the story.
“Lots for less” is our pledge to our customers.
What do you get?
1) A modern 10-minute children's story that inspires parents and entertains children.
2) A piece of classical music composed especially for the story.
3) 26 hand-illustrated pages to transform your devices into paintings.
4) Theatrical narration by Judy Boyle.
5) Analysis and advice from experienced teachers about the issue dealt with in the story.
Spyros is a two-year-old boy whose adventures highlight values and ideals which, in the crisis of morality that we are living through, are a shining path that we must follow if we want these ethical values to enter our everyday existence.
In an age in which things of no value seem more and more important, this play with music and pictures helps children understand the real meaning of material goods, and in particular toys and games.
Let's teach our children that it’s good to use their toys as a means of communicating and sharing feelings, and not as a way of creating greed, selfishness and materialism.
A beautiful high-quality gift not only for children but for parents too.
Please give us strength to continue with your positive rate.