Box 4 Fitness - Heavy Bag Workout is a Fitness app that gives the most incredible workout with your own pro boxing coach. Get lean, toned and strong whilst boxing your way from Novice to Pro!!
The app provides:
- detailed instructions and audio coaching 100% along the way, even between rounds!!
- instructional videos
You get all this in the palm of your hand and your own professional boxing coach, Rick Sweeny, in your ear to keep you motivated, keep you improving your skills and to give you an overall body workout that is unbeatable!
- Single round workouts (2 and 3 minutes) - you punch along to the punches called out by your coach
- multi round workouts, up to 10 round workouts where you get to control how long your rests are (30 or 60 seconds) and how long the rounds are (2 or 3 mins). Work all your way up to a 10 round workout with 3 minute rounds and 30 second break for the ultimate workout!!!!
Works great with your music library: the app cleverly balances the volume between the coaching and your music - the perfect balance that will keep you motivated round after round!!
Benefits of Heavy Bag Training:
1. Improve Body Shape
2. Improve Aerobic Fitness
3. Improve Power
4. Improve Coordination & Core Stability
5. Develop Self Defense Skills
6. Decrease Stress
7. Low cost - just the bag, wraps and gloves for your hands and this app!
Who's Rick Sweeney?
Your personal coach, Rick Sweeney, was born June 8, 1959. He boxed as an amateur from 1982-1986, with a 10-2 record. He was Adirondack Golden Gloves champion at 152 lbs. in 1985.
Rick became a professional in 1986 with a 2-0 record, before opening Sweeney’s Boxing in 1994.
He’s been vice president of amateur boxing in the Adirondack region since 2004.
He’s a professional and amateur boxing trainer, cut man, and promoter, as well as a fitness and weight loss trainer.
Rick has trained such fighters as Frank Houghtaling when he won the IBC America’s title and New York State’s junior middle-weight title, and Teresa Perozzi when she won the NABC women’s world title in Bermuda and defended it in Sweden.
He’s worked the corner in 7 title fights, and he’s the trainer of former WIBC Light Welterweight champ Sarah Kuhn, currently in the top ten in the world in the welterweight class.