Seven Minute workout (and a bit!) will help you follow the high-intensity routine everyone is talking about. These 12 exercises will target every section of your body and will allow you to obtain full benefits in a short period of time.
Our voice-assisted app will guide you through the exercise routine by letting you know which exercise is coming up, it will count for you the number of repetitions, and will give you the recommended 10 second break between each exercise.
You will be doing 12 exercises in total:
1. Jumping jacks
2. Wall sit
4. Abdominal crunches
5. Step-up onto chair
7. Triceps dip on chair
9. High Knees / Running in place
11. Push-ups and rotation
12. side plank.
You can read more about the workout and the scientific basis behind it @ Lifechacker's website: http://goo.gl/Z8Vzj
and in the official article from the American College of Medicine's Health and Fitness Journal: http://goo.gl/9ucLG
- Voice-assisted routine.
- Let's you know ahead of time what exercise is coming up.
- Individual counter for each exercise.
- Total time tracking to complete all 12 exercises.
- Follows the guidelines explained in the American College of Medicine's Health and Fitness Journal.