Think of VoiceByte as your microphone to the world. You can use it to talk to all of your Facebook friends or Twitter followers and even add audio to an attached photo along with a link.
You can also geo locate your recording for people to enjoy in a particular location.
Or you can choose to keep it personal and talk to just one person or a chosen group of friends for fun and effortless private messaging.
VoiceByte is the ultimate content creation tool and is a great way to interact with your favourite programs. Record and share your passionate and emotional opinions or maybe ask a question in your own voice and you can become a part of the live broadcast. Now you can interact with TV and radio stations like never before, quickly and easily from the VoiceByte app.
WHY USE VOICEBYTE
• Let everyone HEAR you on Facebook and Twitter – VoiceBytes can be easily shared on Facebook and Twitter so your voice and audio can be heard by all of your friends and followers who don’t need the app to hear you.
• LOCATE YOUR RECORDING with VOICETAGGING so people can hear useful information about the things around them whether it’s a point of interest, retail store or in a foreign city.
• BACKGROUND LOCATION services can be turned on/off in the settings screen to allow you to be notified when you are close to VOICETAGS. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• YOU CAN SHARE YOUR VOICE PRIVATELY one on one or with a group of friends, family members or members of your team.
• ATTACH LINKS to your VoiceBytes to share interesting information or to promote your business. Your VoiceByte will be like a radio ad with the added bonus of a call to action by directing users to a website or to facilitate a transaction.
• ATTACH A PHOTO and ADD A VOICE-OVER to capture life’s precious moments. Now you can tell all your friends what’s happening in your photos as if you’re there with them.
• EMOTIONAL and FUN way to communicate. Even the best writers find it hard to convey tone or emotion with text. It’s no effort to do that with your voice.