Now updated as a universal app for iPhone and iPad and for iOS 7 support!
Learn your major and minor key signatures, bass clef and treble clef notes and basic music notation with this set of over 200 musical flash cards.
A major key to this effective music learning tool are the five learning games which are designed to make learning new material manageable or make reviewing old material easy.
1. Sequence - See each card in sequential order.
2. Shuffle - Shuffle the cards for random review.
3. Tear down - cards you do not know stay on the pile until you do.
4. Slow Build Up - Start with a four card set and slowly add new cards as you learn. Lots of repeats, great for new material.
5. Group Build Up - Learn cards in small groups until you know them all.
If you know a card swipe for the next card if you are not sure tap to reveal the answer on the back.
The app can even consider your reaction time in determining whether you know the card.
You can select to learn specific categories of cards or any combination of individual cards. See statistics on how well you have done to identify problem areas.