App video promo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWv2wBp5nso
- How To Break Dance, is a tutorial on how to learn the basic moves of break dance and some not so basic.
- AirPlay compatible
- A guide for beginners that allows you to learn several dance routines of break dance in just a few minutes.
- Learn how to dance to the music, you'll be surprised of what you can do and people around you are going to freak out.
- Access more than 25 tutorials.
- Experience the sensation of following the teacher like you're in a dance class.
- Combinations awesome for beginners using the 4 major styles of breakdance. Top Rocks, Freezers, Power Moves, Footworks.
- Learn to follow the music with your movements, your attitude, your personal style, a feeling total freedom.
- Learn how to mix various styles of dance once learned the basic movements.
- Learn how to combine with other steps of each dance style.
- Learn the technique and understanding of the movements to do so as quickly as possible.
- You will feel in shape after repeatedly practicing these movements.
About Big George:
- Master Teacher for over 13 years.
- He has traveled in over 25 countries, compiting, master class, shows, special events, judging, etc..
- National and International Champion: Duelo del desierto x2, Talk is cheap, Red Bull BC One Qualifications Spain "El Circulo" Boogie Down Horsens, Freestyle session Spain, Etc. ..
- Cirque Du Soleil artist, Finalist on So You Think You Can Dance Spain, Bruce Lee Biography Dancer, Model, Dancer, TV Shows, Films, Short Films, Commercials, etc ...
- Originality and creativity is the personal style of Big George, but always using the foundation of this dance.
- The most important thing in their classes is to explain why the movement, that the student understands the mind first and then do it in practice.
- Crews: Malaganzters Crew & Urban Style Crew.
- Big George is a good influence for youth, old people, medium, smaller, a super positive person who is always fighting for their dreams and support all those who want to fight for theirs and who not, just live on armony and pace.