So many reasons to ride
Wheels for Wellness is a fun-filled, family-friendly event that encourages safe cycling, healthy lives and caring communities. Powered by the Share the Road Cycling Coalition and GranFondo Canada, every single dollar raised by enthusiastic riders of all ages will go directly to supporting exemplary care for thousands of patients and families at Queensway Carleton Hospital.
Created for children, families and cyclists of all abilities, Wheels for Wellness offers a choice of heart-pumping and heart-warming ways to feel good and do great things for your community.
This app is your guide to Wheels for Wellness
- A full listing of all events that will take place on Friday, June 14th and Saturday, June 15th
- Posting of events to Facebook and Twitter to let friends know what your attending
- Directions & GPS map with key locations
- 'Live' map so you can find your friends during the ride
- SouvenirCam: enhance your pictures with a souvenir frame and post them to Facebook and Twitter
See you at Wheels for Wellness!