A fine wine travel guide and encyclopedia of Chile.
74 Wineries/producers (Content also available when offline.)
APP includes descriptions of the regions and wineries in:
• Coquimbo (Elqui and Límarí) (4 producers)
• Aconcagua Valley (5 producers)
• Casablanca (7 producers)
• San Antonio (4 producers)
• Maípo (Maípo, Puente Alto, Pirque, Isla de Maipo, and Santiago) (20 producers)
• Cachapoal (Peumo and Rancagua) (8 producers)
• Colchagua (Apalta) (17 producers)
• Curicó (5 wineries)
• Maule (Tucumán & Cafayate) (5 producers)
• South Regions (Itata, Bío-Bío, and Malleco) (0 producers)
A section on the “History of Chilean Wine”
A section called "Before You Arrive" with a few tips and advice.
WINERY DESCRIPTIONS INCLUDE:
• Links you can open with your browser,
• Region/ subregion
• Size of the vineyard(s)
• Current owner
• Current winemaker
• A short poignant description of the winery.
• Cellar Door information
• Address with a link to Maps (if we have the accurate gps coordinates)
• Phone number (with a link to call, note if listed two phone-numbers you need to delete the excess you do not want to call)
• Emails (with a link to email them, if we have also listed their contact-webpage, you will need to delete this address)
• GPS address (if we have their gps coordinates, which you can tap into your navigation system.)
• A star feature, allowing you to save the winery in the favourites section. (Here you can also get suggestions)
NAVIGATION IN THE APP:
Front-page is made up of five images that functions as buttons to the different sections:
• WINE-LIST.ME logo - centre, gets you to the "about section" and links to our blog, twitter and facebook page.
• Map image - top right, links you to a map with links to the different "regions". Tap the name of the region and get to the description of this region with chosen wineries listed underneath.
• Book image - bottom right, links you to the history description on Chilean Wine.
• The glass image - bottom left, gets you to a list of links to all the included Wineries.
• Notebook & pen image - top left - gets you to the "Before You Arrive" section, where we have listed some useful tips and advice.
Also quick links to get back- available from your menu button (when in the different subsections) .
For more information, inspiration and links to our other guides check out http://WINE-LIST.ME