Sync up with your cycle by using Clue–the period and ovulation tracker that’s blazing the trail with an inclusive and empowering approach to smarter menstrual health.
With Clue, your period, cycle symptoms, and patterns are all in one place. Thanks to our powerful period, fertility, and PMS predictions, you’re never not prepared for whatever your period brings – cravings, cramps, or crabby moods. Take back control of your cycle, all in a fluff-free, female-led app which will never sell your data and never spam you with ads.
** App of the Day Worldwide ** — Apple
** Best Fertility Apps 2019 ** — Healthline
** Top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG)
• Always be prepared: accurate period predictions for your next three cycles
• Track your period days, flow, menstrual products or birth control method
• Log your symptoms and customize what you track
• Embrace the craving: track cravings, moods, energy levels and more to discover patterns
• Easily set up calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation or birth control pill
• Keep tabs on your cycle lengths and variations to observe trends and maximize doctor visits
• Log your BBT, cervical fluid, and ovulation tests to boost your fertile window predictions
• Track with an intuitive app designed for anyone who menstruates
• Integrate with Healthkit, including Health App, Touch ID, and Today Extension
The unsung benefits of using Clue:
• Become the expert on your body
• Be kinder to yourself when your cycle symptoms get you down
• Get curious about how sex drive & your cycle relate
• Gain a deeper understanding of how your body and mind are connected
Loving Clue? Then you’ll love Clue Plus!
Subscribe to support a period tracker with a backbone. We’re blazing the trail with inclusive, ethical, and user-focused tech and fund menstrual health research.
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app so we can assist you more effectively. Tap:
1. More Menu
Or – directly through the form: support.helloclue.com
HORMONAL Podcast: helloclue.com/podcast
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html