Can your Math save the planet? Planet Earth is being attacked by aliens and only your mixed Math skills can save it! Are you ready to block their Math bombs?
One of the most fun addition, subtraction, multiplication and division teaching & learning iPhone/iPod apps available, Math Strike: Mixed Math, helps children to learn, practice and master the four main areas of math in this fast-paced, high energy, ‘tilt & play’ game. With 11 testing levels (with target answers from 2 -12) this is a ‘quick-fire’ app that can test, entertain and teach the whole family. It’s a great way to boost quick thinking and mental calculation skills too. There are 300 questions to test you, with 2 ways to test you on each question type. E.g. ? - 4 = 12, 9 x ? = 81, 12 + ? = 33 or ? / 6 = 6. You just need to know the missing number. Each level has its own target answer number. It’s a great way to boost mental calculation skills and help learn key maths facts-the building blocks of math success.
Simple to play, hard to stop playing!
Watch the alien spaceship to see the mixed Math questions. Turn your device to the left or right to steer your laser spaceship to destroy the falling Math bomb with the correct answer on it. The answer is the missing part of the question, for example: ? x 3 = 21, 3 + ? = 18, 79 - ? = 71 or ?/6 = 6. Miss the correct one or hit the aliens’ fake answers and the bombs will hit the ground, explode and you’ll lose a life. You only have 3 lives per game!
Earn your own Math Strike license!
Each question you get right earns you a star on your Math Strike license. If you make it to the end of the game, you’ll be able to add your photo or choose one of our space characters, then share your success with your friends and family, showing them how good your Mixed Math is.
**(Looking for more Math/Maths apps? Check out our popular Maths Songs, Maths Martians, Math Strike, Mosquito Swat Maths, Times Tables Showdown, Math Showdown and Math Maze apps.)**
So, let our Math Strike: Mixed Math app give your child a head-start on their road to Math success. Play with your child or play against them, however you play you’ll combine learning with fun. When it comes to taking the first fun steps towards successful Math, we think it’s a hard app to beat.
At CEO, we know there are many different strategies to learning and teaching Math, and this engaging app can form one fun part of your approach. It is designed to be used over time; as your child’s Math skill/knowledge develops.
Developed by award-winning online & mobile education specialists, Cambridge English Online Ltd, with 10 years’ experience creating fun, online and mobile resources, Math Strike: Times Tables has been tested and reviewed by teaching professionals, parents and children , and aims to support National/Core Curriculum guidelines on teaching and learning numeracy, times tables/multiplication.
- 11 fast-paced, Mixed Math levels to challenge you (Target answers from 2 to 12)
- 300 questions to test you
- 2 ways to test each question. E.g. ? x 3 = 21, 3 + ? = 18, 79 - ? = 71 or ?/6 = 6
- Each level has questions that give the same answer, it’s knowing the missing number that counts!
- Each level has its own help page to practice the questions you are being tested on. Support is only a tap away!
- Review and practice your answers after you play.
- Make & share your own cool Math Strike license with friends and family.
- ‘Earth-under-attack’ theme to help engage & entertain. Engaging sounds too!
- Children boost their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills while playing
- Ideal for children starting to learn Math
- Boosts mental calculation skills/quick thinking
- Great for in classroom teaching/competitions
To see our other apps, please visit your local App Store and search for ‘Cambridge English Online’
***Please email email@example.com with any comments, questions or suggestions.