Levelbook makes literacy testing faster and more accurate than ever before. It combines all the standard running record calculator and stopwatch functions with audio recording & playback, and stores every record for tracking student progress over time. Here are some key features that you'll love:
- Quickly create and remove students from your class list
- Sort students by reading level, last testing date, or name.
- Manage and track student reading levels.
- Integrated access to the Running Record Calculator to facilitate testing and minimize data entry.
- Store every running record with scores, notes, and flagged audio recording.
- Color coding to indicate students meeting benchmark and approaching benchmark.
- Additional tools for managing book lists, benchmarks, and students.
- Many more features soon to come.
- Support for DRA, Lexile, PM Reader, Fountas & Pinnell, Reading Recovery, and Reading A-Z level systems.
Levelbook is designed, developed, and maintained by a Professional Certified teacher.
Levelbook Lite gives you full access to all Levelbook features and lets you track up to 10 students. For unlimited students, please purchase Levelbook.