Not updated to iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.
Top 2 Free Education Apps in Japan!
eCal’14 is a page-a-day calendar with annual events and 365 English expressions of uplifting or healing phrases, proverbs and questions, and the instructions for Japanese learners of English.
Swipe to read and learn an English expression a day. Try to tell it to yourself, or tell it to your friends a day. Bookmark the page for your favorite. Print it out if necessary. Find your favorite page in the list of thumbnail page section. Touch the index page icons at the bottom of the screen to jump to any page.
Noboru S. Yoshitomi currently teaches at a university in Tokyo. He worked as a research scholar of a three-year Highly Developmental Project of the Ministry of Education, Japan, after graduating from the Penn State University majoring in Speech Pathology and Applied Linguistics. He is an author of bestselling books: "It's Handy!” published by Nan’undo Co., and the Korean version by Book 21 Co., South Korea; "Find Yourself” by Macmillan Languagehouse. And he was also a columnist of "Weekly ST" of The Japan Times from April to September, 2010.
1. 365 English expressions.
2. English phrases, proverbes, questions and tidbits.
3. Uplifting and healing expressions.
1. Swipe pages to go back and forth.
2. Print out your favorite pages.
3. Bookmark pages for your favorites.
4. Find your favorites from the Thumbnails View Section.
5. Jump to any page from the Index page icons.
6. Zoom in and out.