Naama Amitatuk? is an original book that displays, through narrative, how to describe where an object is in Kodiak Alutiiq.
Produced by Native Village of Afognak through a grant from the Administration for Native Americans (#90NL0530-02-00).
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children's stories come to life with KIWA™Book. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They will happily spend hours coloring in the book and they can record themselves as well.
It's great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development. They can even explore other languages and have loads of fun while they do it. This is the perfect gift for your children and it's educational as well.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Touch pictures to hear sounds from the environment.
• See special animation effects bringing the picture to life.
• Use the Color Palette to paint each page and save to customize your book even more,
Compatible with iPad only
Requires iOS 8.0+
Kiwa Digital produce multi-language digital content and develop products and services for education and entertainment.