The Roman Catholic Church recognizes the importance of keeping up with the times to reach out to a greater number of people. TV Maria is its means to cater to a Filipino audience who are hungry for God's Word through television as well as through various alternatives such as the Internet and the cellphone.
TV Maria Foundation Philippines, Incorporated -- or simply known as TV Maria -- is a non-profit, non-stock religious organization of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines through the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila. Its work mainly involves evangelizing the Catholic faith through television and internet broadcasting, plus other forms of modern communication. It promotes not only the importance of communication and information in building a nation but also the importance of interweaving these with Catholic Filipino values.
- Stay up to date with TV Maria’s programs and program schedules.
- Video Streaming of TV Maria’s programs.
- Send us your prayer intentions.
- Access on different Catholic content/libraries through their congregation's websites.
- Receive Push Notifications/Messages on the latest updates on Church’s events and news.