Introducing Jack, an app fanatic with a vivid imagination, a flair for creating, and an obsession with books and theater.
And at five years old, he designed his first app: Happy Travels™
Become Jack and travel through a series of worlds, each designed as a different book performed on a theater stage. Make new discoveries, collect treasures and earn trophies to move onto the next book in the series.
- Six different books with fifteen chapters each
- 90 unique levels of gameplay
- Collect treasures to move on to the next chapter
- Encounter and dodge new discoveries
- Colorful, imaginative hand-drawn graphics
- "Jack's Log" in each book includes a diary entry, discoveries made and more
- A grand adventure suitable for all ages
Every image in Happy Travels was hand-drawn by Jack using only his pencil and Crayola® crayons. He spent over four months designing vibrant sceneries, colorful characters and other imaginative details! Jack came up with the concept, created the look, designed the logo... and then instructed his parents how he wanted it brought to life. It was a true family effort to bring you Happy Travels.