Kids Division Challenges is a creation of Inidimman Consultants who create educational applications for children of school age. The challenges are designed to reinforce mathematical learning by improving the speed and accuracy of children's mathematical calculations. These calculations are the building blocks for a wide variety of mathematical disciplines and for solving mathematical problems.
This application concentrates on division. The classroom edition allows up to 30 students. The app has a log in screen and then tracks the progress of each individual.
- Children's division challenges
- Up to 30 players allowed, ideal for classroom use
- Challenge timer counts down from 3 minutes
- 30 challenge levels to complete
- Progress wheels indicate how many challenges are complete and progress of player from Beginner to Master
- Practice screen
- Practice screen times the player and stores the best times in a Top 5 Score Board
- Score Board monitors improvements in speed and accuracy
- For use with hardware keyboards and soft/virtual keyboards
- Ideal for use in classrooms due to straight forward presentation, no gimmicks
- No advertising
- No hidden costs