Answer Cloud offers cloud voicemail with transcription for your mobile, home, or work phone:
● Read - Voicemails include speech-to-text transcription.
● Respond - Call back, or reply with text or email.
● Share - Share transcription, audio, and call details with apps like Messages, Mail, Slack, Outlook and more.
Includes push notifications with speech-to-text transcription. Matches incoming calls to your Contacts. Add multiple numbers to have all your voicemail in one place.
FIRST MONTH UNLIMITED FREE TRIAL
Answer Cloud requires a monthly plan, starting at only $0.99/month. Try for one month at no charge with unlimited minutes. See Monthly Plans for details.
READY FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Answer Cloud is designed for individual users as well as large and small organizations. For more details on using Answer Cloud in organizations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slack users can set up Answer Cloud to automatically post voicemails and missed calls to the Slack channel of their choice.
● To use Answer Cloud, you need to forward unanswered calls to your phone number to Answer. Most phone carriers/plans allow this but some, often prepaid plans, do not; check with your carrier or email@example.com beforehand if you are in doubt. For work numbers, check with your administrator. Detailed forwarding instructions are provided when you sign up.
● Once an unanswered call is forwarded to Answer Cloud, your phone carrier charges for both the incoming call to your number and the forwarded call. (Some carriers also impose an additional charge per forwarded call.) Check with your carrier for details.
● Transcriptions are provided for voicemails in English. Transcription quality depends on many factors and may vary. In some cases, Answer Cloud may not be able to transcribe a message.
First month is always free. Monthhly auto-renewal can be canceled at any time.
● 30 minutes - $0.99/month - for about 1 voicemail a day
● 120 minutes - $2.99/month - for about 2-4 voicemails a day
● 600 minutes - $4.99/month - for up to about 20 voicemails a day
Shared minutes plans available for organizations using Answer Cloud for Work.
Minutes apply only to calls that result in a voicemail. The maximum length for any call is 2 minutes. Call duration is rounded up to the nearest 30 seconds. Missed calls are not charged.
During the free trial or while you have a paid plan, Answer Cloud allows a single "grace" month with unlimited minutes for individual use (defined as 900 minutes or about 900 voicemails). Repeat overage requires upgrading to a larger plan.
Payment for a subscription is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You are not charged for the free month trial available when you first start using Answer Cloud. Your subscription automatically renews at the end of the subscription period, unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account is charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate listed above.
You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your Account Settings or by tapping Manage Subscription in the Answer app. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
Near the end of the trial month, Apple will notify you via email that you are about to be charged for the first time. This email includes a link to cancel the subscription.
If you turn off auto-renewal, you will be able to use your remaining minutes until the end of the subscription period. You will be able to access your voicemails and missed calls stored in Answer Cloud for 3 months after the end of your subscription.