Catapult BI Reports2Go is a simple to use mobile app for the easy distribution and sharing of a variety of reports and other relevant content to a Workgroup delivered through a secure Dropbox cloud account.
Catapult BI Reports2Go can be accessed anywhere, anytime, by anyone (with appropriate authorisation) using an Apple iPad, ensuring that everyone in your world gets the information they need to do their job effectively.
As long as an internet connection is available, reports can be downloaded for immediate use, or for later consumption when offline, such as in-flight or in a remote location.
You do not need to log in to your corporate reporting server to access reports and content. All content is delivered direct to your mobile device.
Reports2Go is particularly suited to delivery of IBM Cognos 10 BI reports, and IBM Cognos Active Reports. They can be opened and viewed fully within the Reports2Go app, without the need for the IBM Cognos Mobile app.
The Reports2Go app allows users to download the following report and content types:
• IBM Cognos 10 BI Active Reports
• Adobe PDF reports;
• HTML reports;
• MS Office reports and documents, opened in read/view mode. Documents can also be opened with an installed Microsoft Office product or equivalent Apple products all from Reports2Go
• Video and audio;
• Any type of document or report that can be opened or viewed on an Apple iPad with a suitable app.
Working with report outputs from other Business Intelligence tools:
Report outputs from other Business Intelligence tools may be used with Reports2Go under the following conditions:
1. Report outputs are able to be saved to a local folder linked to a Dropbox account; AND
2. EITHER Report file type is one of the above list; OR a suitable iPad app can open the report, such as the mobile apps from Business Intelligence vendors.
Build good business habits in your team, through rapid distribution and single touch access to all of the important and current information that you team needs to perform at its peak.
Catapult BI Reports2Go for Workgroups is designed for small workgroups, such as an executive team, board, sales team, or finance team, using the popular and secure Dropbox cloud service.
Reports2Go for Enterprise, to be released in the near future is designed for wider enterprise use, across multiple workgroups, using a highly secure Australian owned, operated and physically located cloud facility.
The Workgroup option is a free app. Guidance on how to configure and manage a Catapult BI Reports2Go installation can be found at