*** This App is only for use by Professional Advisers or authorised representatives of Zurich Assurance Ltd. ***
The Zurich M-Office App is provided by Zurich Assurance Ltd. The App allows Professional Advisers to track the progress of their client‘s Protection applications whether in the office or on the move. From the main screen you can access your entire Protection pipeline and view the outstanding requirements for each of your clients.
- Quick and easy Protection Pipeline management.
- The ability to view all outstanding requirements.
- The ability to set the start dates for Protection cases which have completed all administration requirements.
- The ability to communicate directly with Zurich's Protection administration team by message or phone (phone is available on iPhone only)
- Mobile App Configuration options, to personalise the data the user sees.
- A quick view of the volume of cases in the Protection application pipeline process
- Automatic logout after 15mins, for peace of mind and security
- Username and Password is the same as your existing Zurich extranet login , no need to re-register (note: Unipass users will require a username and password account).
- The ability to manage how often the App checks for updates to your cases and whether you connect via Wifi / 3G or Wifi only.
Zurich Assurance Ltd, authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02456671. Registered Office: The Grange, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52 8XX.
FCA registration number 147672. Data Protection registration number: Z5760014