Know Your Horse's Vital Signs. What is normal & when should you be concerned.
This APP assists you in identifying potential Emergency Situations, as well as helping you to learn, describe & communicate your horse's situation to a veterinarian.
FINALIST in the 2014 ESMA Equestrian Digital Awards!!!
Easy to navigate topics including
- The Normal Vital Signs. (Celsius & Fahrenheit).
- What & when to check your horse.
- Horse Feed Calculator (Metric & Imperial) - how much should your horse be eating?
- Points of the Horse to help identify & describe locations on your horse to your vet.
- First Aid / Emergency kit items. Basic list of items to have on hand.
- Some common Illnesses & Diseases affecting horses, explained and listed with common symptoms.
- Your Horse Details. Store your own Horse's details for reference, Name, Breed, Age, Sex, Height, Weight, Normal Vital Signs, History of Illness or Treatment (1 Horse).
- Easy to read text & user friendly buttons for navigating.
Once installed on your device, you can access the APP anytime. No Internet connection is required to use the APP, and NO annoying, irrelevant promotional ADVERTISING popping up.