This application is designed to help you point your dish to the satellite you want.
DishPoint: Point your phone towards the sky to see on the live camera screen where the satellites are, any line of sight (LoS) issues and the look angles. Couldn't be easier to install your sat dish with this augmented reality satellite finder.
- Select satellite from list
- Select satellite dish model
- Check line-of-sight through the phone’s camera
- Measure the water level, and readjust until optimal
- Measure Azimuth angle by holding phone headed in the direction of reflector. Readjust reflector’s Azimuth angle until optimal.
- Measure Elevation angle by placing phone in the middle of reflector. Readjust reflector’s Elevation angle until optimal.
- Measure Polarization angle by placing phone on top of LNB. Rotate the LNB until optimal.