Maths Race is a fun and interactive way for children to practice and improve their mental arithmetic. After they choose the car they want to be, children answer addition, subtraction or multiplication questions to move it along the track.
Aimed at primary school aged children, Maths Race helps children learn and practice:
• Addition, from adding one digit numbers (2 + 3) to two three digit numbers (350 + 550).
• Subtraction, one and two digit numbers (7 - 5),(30 -20).
• 1 to 12 times tables.
• Multiple levels of difficulty.
• Choice of 15 cars from standard, supercar or emergency vehicles (more to be added).
• Choice of the number of questions to answer in a set.
• Scores tallied and correct answers displayed so children (and parents) know how they’ve done.
• Option to play against the clock or at own speed.
• Colourful and engaging graphics.
Tested by children and their parents, Maths Race makes learning addition, subtraction, and the times table fun.