Join world renowned educator Jarrod Robinson, “The PE Geek”, for a step by step video eCourse focussed on the power of video based apps & technologies within the PE & Sport Science Classrooms. Jarrod will teach you exactly how to utilise the most game changing video based apps within your practice.
All participants are encouraged to follow along as Jarrod takes you through each application with expert attention and insight he is world famous for. Participants are guaranteed to explore best practice actionable ideas for immediate classroom use. Those in attendance will walk away feeling 100% confident in the use of the various apps in their teaching;
Featuring over 15 Individual Training Videos and 90 Minutes of Exclusive PE Geek Content.
1. An Introduction to Coach's Eye
2. Recording & Importing Video in Coach's Eye
3. Conducting a Dual Video Side-by-Side Analysis
4. Recording & Sharing your Analysis, Narration & Telestration
5. Organizing your Coach's Eye Library
6. Transfering Photos & Videos between devices
7. Downloading Videos to your iPad
8. Getting Started with SloPro, Playback at 500fps & Editing
9. Creating Instant replays with BaM Video Delay
10. Creating 4 Concurrent Instant Replays with BaM Video Delay
11. Conducting a Single Video Analysis with Ubersense
12. Side by Side Analysis & Overlays with Ubersense
13. Recording & Sharing Reviews
14. Tagging Points of Interest During Live action
15. Tagging Points of Interest with pre-recorded footage
16. iPads, Video & Physical Education Closing Keynote
This eCourse is a a culmination of the best content from The PE Geek Workshop’s which have been conducted in well over 20 countries around the planet. The eCourse now makes it possible for those unable to attend the workshops to access training material from The PE Geek. It also provides opportunities for those who have attended #pegeeks workshops to review training as needed.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now and take your use of Video in the classroom to the next level.