This app is intended to transfer your contacts, calendar events, SMS and memo from your old NOKIA phone to iPhone.
1. Select your existing *.nbu file and transfer it into NBUparser using iTunes.
2. Run NBUparser app.
3. From the list appeared on the screen, select *.nbu file you want to transfer.
4. On the screen, you will see Contacts list with “Accept” button in the right top corner.
To view other data (such as Events, SMS, Memo), you should swipe your screen. Each data type (such as Events, SMS, Memo) will appear in the separate window.
5. To transfer your data (Contacts, Events, SMS, Memo) click “Accept” button.
Your contacts will be transferred as the records to phone Contacts .
Your events will be transferred as the records to phone Calendar .
Your SMS will be transferred in the text format file (SMS.txt) in the Documents with your initial Nokia NBU backup file (*.nbu)
Your memos will be transferred in the text format file (MEMO.txt) in the Documents with your initial Nokia NBU backup file (*.nbu)
6. So that, in the Documents you shall be able to see two files: SMS.txt and MEMO.txt.
You can download SMS.txt and MEMO.txt files to your computer via iTunes.
7. Important to know: NBUparser app does not send your data to any server. All your information is decoding inside the phone.