Silencio is a new breed of cultural venue located in the heart of Paris’ Grands Boulevards district, with an interior entirely masterminded and designed by David Lynch. Occupying number 142 of the rue Montmartre, the club is open Tuesday through Thursday from 6pm to 4am and Friday and Saturday from 6pm to 6am. A private club before midnight, Silencio offers its members a vast and diverse program of cultural events: concerts, films, talks, live performances, food tastings, exhibitions, artist cartes-blanches… At midnight, the club welcomes its members and the general public to the nightclub where top resident and international visiting djs rotate the dance floor until the early morning.
With a handful of Hors les Murs events under its belt, Silencio has reached beyond the French capital alongside major cultural events with its unique signature programs encompassing music, film, art, fashion, food and bespoke cocktails.
The « Silencio » club app is free and bilingual brings :
> For members: the management of all offers and dedicated services
- Access to Silencio programme
- Booking and cancellation of the events, guests booking
- details and bookings of the monthly benefits (exhibitions, premieres, guided tour, books, concerts, theater, tables…)
- Edition of the personal datas
- All practical informations and dedicated contacts
> For non members:
- A Membership application section and subscription to the weekly newsletter
- Access to Silencio Hors Les Murs programme and events bookings
The "Silencio" club mobile app was designed by Kick Your App.