BookRecorder makes it easy for kids, teachers, parents and grandparents to record their own audiobook. You should grab your favourite book off the shelf and start recording.
Would you like to own a recording of your child reading a book when he/she was 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 years old to track their progress?
Would you like to read a bedtime story for your child for them to listen to when you are not there?
How much would a recording of your parents reading your favourite bedtime story be worth to you?
Would you like your grandchild listen to you reading a story to them, even if you are not there?
Would you like to hear your students reading progress over time?
Would you like your students to increase their comprehension, reading speed and fluency?
Would you like to build your class audiobook library for $1.99 ?
If so, buy BookRecorder today and start enjoying creating your very own audiobooks using the books you have in your home/classroom.
First of all children need to practice to become fluent readers and by recording yourself reading a book it makes the process more interesting.
● It is beneficial for both parents and teachers to track the child’s progress over time in order to follow their improvements.
● When thinking few years down the line, an audiobook read by your child, parent or grandparent will become an invaluable asset.
● Creating audiobooks is a time consuming task today without the right equipment or tool. It takes a recording device, transferring that file to a computer, then editing the file’s informations like book title, reader and a cover picture, before it can be exported as a final audiobook. This is all be made easy in our application in few simple steps.
● Listening to audiobooks can help struggling readers to comprehend the text and follow along.
● Children can listen to and comprehend a much more complicated plot than they can read themselves.