Hand Jive is a new type of iPhone game designed to bring your attention up away from your phone screen and towards those around you. The key to playing is to be perceptive to others' body language while also being subtle and timely with your own.
You earn points by:
1) signaling to an anonymous recipient without the 'spy' noticing
2) recognizing a certain signal and correctly identifying the signaler
3) mimic a signal from partial information, thereby throwing off the spy and/or causing the intended receiver to mark you as the sender
Game play proceeds in a random manner, where your role cycles from receiver to signaler, to spy, to rogue, then back to receiver. For this reason, the game requires at least 5 players.
- implements new iOS 7 Multipeer Connectivity framework to connect those in same room
- 240 unique signals, with more to come
- simple, intuitive interface