Exclusive for business users of BelfiusWeb or BelfiusWeb via Isabel
Belfius Bank Public & Wholesale Banking
BelfiusWeb Tablet is our new app for your tablet, designed to supplement BelfiusWeb or Isabel. You can now also use the main functions on the move, wherever you are.
One major benefit of our new app is that you can use it to sign payment files remotely (e.g. salaries or intracompany payments) sent via BelfiusWeb of Isabel. This means you no longer need to be physically present in the workplace.
NB: When using BelfiusWeb Tablet for the first time, you will need to register your device with the help of your BelfiusWeb card or Isabel card. When you have done so, you will always be able to bank in total security. Then all you need to do is choose your own password to identify yourself.
Enjoy all the existing functionalities:
• View the balance and history of your accounts, also in graphs
• Sign individual or permanent payment orders, batches of European direct debit awaiting execution, payment files (up to the detail level of individual transactions)
• Thanks to ‘’My overview’’, get a global sight on your banking situation. How convenient!
• Create, change and delete your ‘’mobile’’ alerts from the BelfiusWeb Tablet app
• Possible to receive notifications from Belfius Bank
• Possible to delete the registered devices on your contract and to (de)activate the option “notifications”
• Read, delete messages in ‘’My mailbox’’
• Manage more than one entity in the same session
• Use groups from BelfiusWeb
• Choose a favourite entity and group for BelfiusWeb Tablet
• Retrieve a transaction from your history
• View orders awaiting execution (memo date,insufficient funds available,batches of European direct debits)
• Track payment files sent through (details of individual transactions included)
• Set the app to your personal preferences
• Contact Belfius
If you do not start the app from your device for a period of 3 months from now, the device will be automatically deactivated. You can use the app to reactivate it with the Belfius card-reader.
To be able to use BelfiusWeb Tablet, you will need a BelfiusWeb contract (our e-banking application for business customers in the Public & Wholesale Banking segment). You will then need to activate the “My Mobile Services” option via the administrative module or user sheet.