Get UP! informs you via sound notification if you are inactive for fifty minutes. Please ensure that the sound option is turned on in the notification settings.
Choose your avatar and get ready to burn calories! Invite your friends, compete with them. and have fun!
Hit the recording button, and the app automatically records the amount of calories you burn and/or how many miles you drive throughout the day. The more you walk and bike and the less you drive, the better.
This is a unique mix of health with social networking. You can monitor your daily, weekly, and monthly progress through graphs. You can also post your activity updates to Facebook and Twitter.
THE AWARD WINNING ALGORITHM
The "Get Up!" app continuously reads the iPhone's accelerometer and GPS values. Based on these values, it provides accurate Calorie and/or mileage estimation no matter where you attach the iPhone device (pocket, waist, arm, or another part of your body) by using the award-winning (CHI 2010) algorithm of the University of Houston’s Computational Physiology Lab.
MORE DISTINCTIVE FEATURES
- View daily trace of your walking, biking, and driving activity on a map (TraceMap)
- Physical and mileage activity history to monitor your evolving lifestyle
- Search function to locate and register your friends as buddies
- View Ozone(O3) pollutant on a map (OzoneMap) in your location (currently all US cities)
- View Particle(PM2.5) pollutant on a map (ParticleMap) in your location (currently all US cities)
-Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.