MyFood - Your Passport to Better Eating!
Because everyone deserves to eat the food they love, and that is good for them, MyFood has developed a food passport that goes everywhere you go.
Connect with the people you know, and start sharing your food passport. Email your passport to people who don't yet use MyFood. In the near future you will be able to share your passport with schools, daycares, and event organizers, or even create your own event!
The food you can eat is personal, and so is your food passport on MyFood. The choice is clear. Start using MyFood and eat the food you want…and can.
"A FANTASTIC idea for all of my friends who throw dinner parties and can't always remember what their guests like or don't like or can't necessarily eat! I joined so that people who invite me to their dinner parties will have a pretty damn good idea. I'm just about to add my favourite wines!!!"
- taking only a few minutes, users create a profile of their food requirements, which then functions as their personal food passport
- the food passport can be shared directly with their MyFood friends
- the food passport can be emailed to people, schools, and business who aren't MyFood friends
- everyone maintains their own passport, with updates shared automatically
family passports can be created for family members who don’t have their own accounts, for example, children
- a special "family" relationship can be created between MyFood friends
entire family groups can be viewed, making it possible to track the requirements of a friend’s family without having to have a direct connection to each member of the family
- local passports can be created for friends who are not yet users of MyFood
Get MyFood now...because you care!