**To celebrate becoming universal apps, all 3 books are FREE for a limited time **
"These books are a must-download now for anyone in education or with kids who need a little more support with reading." - Smart Apps For Kids
Recommended by Dyslexia Help - http://dyslexiahelp.umich.edu
Endorsed by special needs teacher of children who have cognitive disabilities, learning disabilities & Autism.
As the evil mans plans take hold, book 3 becomes much darker and moodier than the first two books. Spy Sam must now rely on gritty determination, rather than gadgets, to take on the man and his robot army.
* Books 1 & 2 have >90 pages each, book 3 has >150 pages!
* Over 50,000 downloads of Spy Sam Reading Books!
Follow us on twitter @SpySamReading for updates.
- Aimed at 5-7 year olds, particularly those struggling a little with their reading
- Over 150 pages
- Simple vocabulary
- No more than 10 words per page
- Buttons to press to promote understanding.
- No swipe to turn page. (To reduce accidental page turning)
- Simple colourful drawings.
- Blue background behind the text to improve readability for children with dyslexia.
- No page numbers - so the child is not put off by how many pages there is left to read.
- This app does not read out the words for the child (so no cheating!)
- Exciting storyline to motivate the child to continue reading.
- No in-app purchases