My Baby Companion helps new parents organise, collect and decide on the purchases they need to make when preparing for baby’s arrival. It has been cleverly designed to learn from the behaviour of parents just like you, to provide tips and advice along the way, while letting you customise it to suit your own circumstances.
Create your own shopping list of items by selecting from the range within the app, or by adding your own. Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, we’ll give you some tips on what other new parents are including to help you get going. Save items you come across while shopping within your list to easily compare your options later. Use the My Budget tool to keep track of your purchases – it automatically keeps track of your spending for you when you check items off the list. Organise and save your favourite finds. Share them with your family and friends so they can join in your journey, or get you that perfect gift for your baby shower!
• My Baby Companion is 100% Australia and independent, and always will be.
• All the information and advice is based on the behaviour of other new parents. Crowdsourcing ensures the information provided is independent and based on the wisdom of other new parents just like you.
• You create the shopping list and budget that suits your personal circumstances – we simply support you with plenty of tips and advice to help you make your selection.
• Create collections of your favourite items. Take photos, jot down ideas, and enter tips and advice you receive – whatever you need to ensure you have all the info right there are your finger tips.
• Export and share your list at any time. Having a Baby Shower? Share your list on Facebook with your friends to make sure they know your preferences. Grandparents wanting to get involved? Make sure they buy the right pram by emailing them a copy of your favourites.
• Having more than one baby? No problem, My Baby Companion let’s you customise your profile to suit.
• Stay connected with what other new parents are doing with our News section featuring latest trends, tips and shopping behaviours.