With Delight Games Full Library, you have access to the ultimate collection of interactive fiction. Instead of selling dozens of separate apps, we are offering our entire library under one roof. New titles are automatically added to the library as they're released, and if you choose a subscription plan you will have full access to our entire library.
• 1,500,000+ words of story, with more on the way. Countless choices and hours of fun await!
• Game progress stays in sync across all of your iOS devices.
• No advertising.
• The first volume is free for series books.
• Choose from either all-access subscription plans, or purchase individual books.
• Currently 36 interactive novels in a single library with a consolidated scoreboard.
• Unlock achievements by finishing books, getting the highest score, or by making interesting choices.
• Extra checkpoints on longer novels.
• The satisfaction of knowing you are supporting the production of future interactive novels.
Current novels included:
• Monster Myths 1: Bigfoot
• 6 Volumes of Wizard's Choice
• 3 Volumes of Rogue's Choice
• 10 Volumes of Zombie High
• 4 Volumes of Detective's Choice
• 2 Volumes of Bionic Bikini
• 6 Volumes of Witch Saga
• The Deep Space Huntress stand-alone novel
• Pirates Never Die stand-alone novel
• Super Hero's Choice stand-alone novel
• Ghost Hunter: JJ Jones
...and more to come!
What's are Delight Games interactive novels like?
Our games are about giving you an exciting story, except that you get to put yourself into the shoes of the novel's main character to try to survive to the end. Our games are dead simple. You read, you make choices, and there are consequences for those choices. For example, a zombie staggers toward you. Do you run? Push your friend in front of it? Use your hatchet to split its skull? When you first meet the love interest of your character, what do you say? Compliment him/her? Be aloof? Small talk? You decide.
The "right" choice depends on the situation and characters in the story. Choices are designed to not be obvious, yet their consequences logical. You really have to think to survive to the end, not to mention to get a high score and rank. You can play a story over and over to try to beat your previous high score.