Brought to you by NPR's "Math Guy" and backed by research!
Can you find the patterns in each puzzle to save the Wuzzits? Develop your math conceptual thinking, critical thinking and problem-solving skills!
In this version of Wuzzit Trouble, the puzzles have easy solutions - but only if you use your creative thinking skills and spot the hidden number patterns! Number puzzle addicts will love it. Parents and teachers will, too, and can use the app to initiate family and class discussions of important number concepts.
Designed for players 8 and up, Wuzzit Trouble Math Patterns develops the pattern-recognition skills required for the more advanced mathematical critical and conceptual thinking and problem solving skills that are in-demand abilities in the 21st Century.
In Wuzzit Trouble Math Patterns, although you can solve most of the puzzles and free the Wuzzit by trial-and-error, the smart approach --and the one that will earn you the largest score-- is to identify the hidden number patterns that lie beneath the arrangement of the keys and other items on the gears.
While kids and adults alike can have hours of fun solving the puzzles, teachers can use the game as a basis for lessons on the mathematical patterns embedded in the game, and use it to help develop a sophisticated understanding of numbers and overall number sense.
• Designed to develop critical mathematical conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills needed to face 21st century challenges
• Extends the development of number sense in Wuzzit Trouble and Wuzzit Trouble Math Jr.
• 75 different puzzles and three different star ratings per puzzle
• Innovative gear-based gameplay
• Lovable monsters
• Beautiful graphics
• Special game collectibles to store in your Trophy Room
• No third-party advertising
• No in-app purchases
Learn more at www.brainquake.com!